Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Home sweet home...

I am so thankful that even in the midst of all the craziness of my life I still find time to sit back and take in all of the wonder of God's creation. Like this little guy!!


What's been keeping me so busy? Lists. Many varieties, but for the most part: packing lists and lists of gifts/remembrances to buy. It's definitely a weird feeling preparing to come home. I feel ready to see all of my friends and family in the States, but I know I will never be fully ready to leave here. 

Pray for my dad, Billy Webb and his daughter Sarabeth - the three of them are currently on their way to the Philippines! They'll be arriving in Laoag on Thursday around 11:30 our time -- that's late Wednesday night in the US. I'll join them and some pastors on a trip to Fuga Island.... I don't know enough about the place to blog about it, so look for a blog when I come back. (And pictures! It's beautiful there!!) We're leaving on Saturday and should be home sometime on the 15th.

love,k

0 comments: