Sunday, March 23, 2008

Life Lesson #5


This fish is very similar to the one I accidentally grabbed ahold of (thinking it was a leaf) while swimming in the absolutely 
beautiful waters of Pagudpud last Thursday afternoon. Needless to say, I was shocked that my pretty leaf had such energy and I remained pretty jumpy for the remainder of the afternoon.


So, now for the life lesson --- Take opportunities, no matter how small. They might not come around again.

Some opportunities I've taken in the past week (in no particular order):
1. Travel out of town.
2. Take an unexpected swim in a warm river.
3. Go jogging in the mornings.
4. Try a new type of fish.
5. Share a word from the Lord with a group of friends.
6. Watch 2 traditional Catholic parades during Holy Week.
7. Talk to an old friend (which is a bigger deal than it seems).
8. Babysit.
9. Dance.

0 comments: