Sunday, March 23, 2008

The people I'll miss when I go home...


SAVERS. These are the kids who make me smile every day.

Nanang Florie, my mom in the Philippines. :]


In the red is Auntie Pat, and above her in white is Auntie Azon. These are my other two housemates. Both are goofy and wonderful. In dark blue is Auntie Mercy and in light blue her daughter Sheng. Up top, Pastor Doe with her delightful son Jairus.

Praise and worship team. Not all of us are actually in this picture.

Aira and Faye. Aira's my nighttime talking buddy when I'm lonely and she's become kind of like a little sister to me.

Apple. She is literally the sweetest girl I know here and one of my best friends (worldwide).

My band. These guys were my first close friends here. They made my transition here a lot easier by treating me like one of them from the start.

All CMBI students. This is Michal, the one I'm closest to. She's going home this week and I don't know when I'll see her again. :[

My ballet students.

0 comments: